Monday, December 27, 2010

Quigmans: Check us out, people! We are live and streaming!

In the month or so that I've started reading the comics section again, The Quigmans hasn't been showing up on my Chron comics page. I was hoping this was because it had gotten unceremoniously canceled during the time that I was away. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case, as it unexpectedly appeared before me today.

The Quigmans is easily the worst comic strip running today. I actively despise it. I do not enjoy reading it at all, and it isn't fun to mock, as most of the bad installments of The Quigmans are so loathsome that my comments on them tend to simply be pointing out why they are sexist or racist or otherwise evil. I should really stop reading it. But I probably never will, if only because editing a Chron comics page is more trouble than it's worth.

The worst thing about this post is that it was inspired by a pretty run-of-the-mill Quigmans. Actually, for the Quigmans, this cartoon is pretty top-notch. And it's STILL the worst thing I've seen all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment