Monday, December 27, 2010

Curtis: In celebration of KWANZAA, the cast of Curtis will go on hiatus so that we can bring you, dear reader, this original tale.

I had somehow managed to forget about the annual Curtis Kwanzaa Extravaganza, and now I am perhaps disproportionally excited about it. But excited about it I am!

Here we are introduced to Andrew, who appears to be some sort of unemployed everyman. Despite being unemployed, he still gets up at 6:00 every morning, so that's industrious--no lazy gadflies here. He owns a Basset Hound. He has a giant fucking mouth. And he's about to meet something called a Brengir. I could Google that and see if it's based on anything real, but I don't want to potentially ruin the surprise.

Last year's story ended with a glowing dude, a hippo and a rabbit. I predict this year's story will end with a giant armadillo and a pair of leather pants, but that's just an educated guess.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, was way way way too excited upon seeing this strip this morning.

    I think the giant otter one from a few years
    back was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete