Friday, January 14, 2011

Curtis: Remember, the Brengir is still out there.

And thus ends this year's Kwanzaa-Curtis. On the plus side, I actually understand the moral of this year's story (as opposed to last year's). I also enjoyed the inclusion the mythologically traditional trickster character. And I'm glad the dog came back to life, because I'm a sucker for happy endings.

On the other hand, the lack of COMPLETELY INSANE SHIT was a pretty big disappointment. If a talking yellow mouse was the wildest part of Kwanzaa-Curtis, then it just hasn't been a very exciting Kwanzaa-Curtis. It also seemed a bit shorter than usual.

In any event, I look forward to next year, when I will almost certainly became VERY, VERY EXCITED about it for no discernible reason again.

No comments:

Post a Comment