Friday, July 31, 2009

Mark Trail: Mark, you look upset...What's going on?

It's impressive that Cherry can tell when Mark's upset, considering that his upset face looks virtually the same as all his other faces.

But you too can attain this skill, female-things! You need only abdicate every personal goal you've ever had and instead focus all of your attention on keeping house, staying attractive for passionless sex in dark rooms, and differentiating between your husband's nearly identical facial expressions as Cherry has done. Only then will you be able to live truly fulfilling lives, women-objects.

1 comment:

  1. I, W-O#28421889, have always looked to Cherry as my paradigm of W-O virtue. I haven't had a personal goal in five years. Because I don't have a husband, I end up revolving around empty space: fundamentally the same as being married to Mark Trail.

    ReplyDelete